PHP, known as the most popular server-side scripting language in the world. In today’s area, It’s difficult to create complex applications or websites but with the help of PHP frameworks, We can easily and faster develop To a website.
PHP High-Ends frameworks that always helps to build a complex software application, By using PHP, frameworks build generic components and you can spend more time to specific tasks and functionality, It’s not easy to decide which framework is best but in general use and skills, you will aware about, Which is the best framework for PHP Development??.
Why Use A PHP Framework?
Top and most common reasons why a developer like a PHP framework. and why PHP framework is the easiest way.
- Less code and faster development
- Great Community support
- Performance Tools
- Suitable for teamwork
- MVC pattern
- Utilities and libraries
- proper code and file organization
- Form validation
- Database abstraction
- Email, Calender and pagination
By the internet research and personal usage of PHP frameworks finally come to best PHP frameworks list for 2016.
Number 1: PhalconPHP
PhalconPHP is the fastest framework & become a master developer., Full-stack framework for PHP written as a C-extension, optimized for high performance. You do not need to learn C because is exposed as PHP classes ready for you to use.
Suited for Intermediates
- Learning curve is so easy
- Easy to use of ORM in PhalconPHP
- Direct Injection that facilitates easy-to-create software which tests end to end applications.
- Neat and clean intuitive API with solid code written on powerful design patterns
Number 2: Laravel
Laravel is the best PHP framework in 2016
After view of Google Trend graph, we can now get the answer which is the best framework in 2016. Here are some points that define laravel: ‘Why Laravel is the best?‘.
Authentication: Laravel makes authentication very simple because all over well authentication option.
Query Builder: The database query builder provides a convenient, fluent interface to creating and running database queries.
HTTP Middleware: HTTP middleware provide a convenient mechanism for filtering HTTP requests entering your application.
Artisan Console: Its name of the command line interface in laravel, helpful to command when creating an application.
- Laravel features including RESTful routing, native PHP or light weight tempting engine and many more features.
- Inherent Database Version control
- Built-in unit testing and simply readable impressive syntax
- Larger Community catering to thousands of programming geeks and application developers
- Required Skills for LARAVEl – PHP and OOP knowledge Latest Stable Version – 4.1
After all the features and practical uses, I can say laravel is the truly best framework for development.
Number 3: Symfony
Symfony is Amazing PHP framework for creating a websites and web applications and most suited framework for intermediate. It has been built on tops of Symfony components such as Drupal, EZ Publish, and phpBB. With over 300,000 developers on board.
- Stable, sustainable and flexible 3 in 1 framework that is quickly adaptable to all your needs
- Symfony is a set of reusable PHP components
- Open Source PHP framework for developing web applications.
- Easy to install and configure on most platforms
- Database engine-independent
- Simple to use, in most cases, but still flexible enough to adapt to complex cases
- Based on the premise of convention over configuration–the developer needs to configure only the unconventional
- Compliant with most web best practices and design patterns
- Enterprise-ready–adaptable to existing information technology
- Stable enough for long term projects
- Very easy code, with phpDocumentor comments
- Allowing for integration for other vendor libraries
Number 4: Yii Framework
Yii is a modern PHP framework best for creating web developing and APIs. Yii is a free, open-source Web application development framework so easy to use. It’s written in PHP5 that promotes clean, DRY design and encourages rapid development. IT helps to the developer to ensure an extremely efficient, extensible, and maintainable end product.
- Yii adopts the proven MVC architecture, which allows for clean separation of concerns
- Yii allows developers to model database data in terms of objects and avoid the tedium and complexity of writing repetitive SQL statements
- With the help of Yii, collecting input extremely easy and safe
- Zero configuration required to let the task easier for you
- Thorough maintenance
Number 5: CakePHP
If you’re a web developer who’s in need of a simple and an elegant toolkit for creating feature-loaded and visually impressive web applications, then CakePHP is the framework for you.
Most Suited for – Beginners
- MVC Pattern – Model support data handling, with the model class you can insert, update, delete or read the data from the database.
- ORM features, converting data between incompatible type systems in databases and object-oriented programming languages
- Perfectly suited for commercial applications
- Proper class inheritance
- Easily extend with Components, Helpers, Behaviours, and Plug-ins
The Final Note
Now, we know laravel and other popular frameworks. Finally, We can say loudly, “Which is the best Framework?” and “Why is the best?”
At last, reviewing these frameworks, now we aware of all best PHP framework. Now, if you want to develop a web application with these frameworks, Amarinfotech is the best option. Amar infotech is php application development company that Build a website using PHP frameworks.
I hope you have got your valuable information from my post. If you are satisfied with an article or you think I forgot to mention something valuable then please mention in below comment. Your Review direction for me. Thanks.